[p] a foot in the door
[html]

<3 !!

About a couple of minutes of sitting, quiet and still, she came to the conclusion she was bored of doing this. Only her excitement to hear Temeraire's reaction to her simply laying in front of what was now her home as if she had been part of the picture all along kept her from moving from her posed spot. But, it did not keep her mind from wandering, and she was lost in her thoughts until she heard the breath of air.

Her head whipped around to face where the gasp had came from, and grinned when the boy spoke. "Hello, Temeraire," she greeted lightly and casually, having been rehearsing what she would say to get the ultimate reaction from him. Her tone suddenly turned confused, but she couldn't keep the edge of laughter out of it, "And, what do you mean, what I am doing here? I live here, where else would I be at in this late hour?" It wasn't really dark yet, in fact light still spilled strong despite the sun's disappearance beyond the horzion, but it was not as if she could tell.

She hopped onto her feet, and decided she couldn't deal with the façade, and simply stated brightly, throwing up her arms to emphasize her words, "I joined Vinátta!" With that, she didn't give any warning and moved rather quickly and suddenly towards Temeraire, seeking to surprise hug him like she had the time he had visited New Dawn to see her.

<style type="text/css">
.shiningplant b {font-weight:bold; color:#77b03f; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.shiningplant .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.shiningplant p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shiningplant {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f5d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6604B.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #727061; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#727061; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread