[p] a foot in the door
[html]

[464]
cuuuteeenesss

Teme Lupus is by Alaine!

His smile widened into a full-blown grin as she answered his rhetorical teasing. She was well up to the challenge of keeping up with him and that pleased him greatly. While Elias had been a dependable friend, he'd been meek and submissive. Ink hadn't been around enough for Temeraire to gauge much of a profile of anything. He'd thought often about his meetings with Lena and how comfortable he was with her. The snort was loud and full of amusement as they'd embraced, her head resting on his shoulder and his own cheek resting against the top of her head. I don't think you would have been... His voice was low and rumbled, though his teasing was obvious.

It felt good to have her in his arms, though he had no idea why it felt this good. He perhaps hadn't realised just how much he'd missed her, when she'd returned to New Dawn. Now that he held her close, the boy felt an incredibly strong possessive urge. He couldn't explain it and didn't want to think too hard about it- the feeling was foreign to him. While he'd had his fair share of lessons when he was younger about sharing and giving to others, he didn't think he'd ever felt this bad. Swallowing with difficulty, white-rimmed ears flickered forward as she spoke. She'd only been here a day and he chuckled softly against her head. He remembered her mentioning Palaydrian and nodded softly. I'm glad you have someone from home. He said, his tone unusually soft.

She explained that nothing had happened, as such, in New Dawn, but a lust for something other, something different, had driven her to Vinátta. He couldn't help but grin once more as a thought occurred to him. Don't lie, Lennie. You missed me too much and thought you'd stalk me over here." He taunted, squeezing her body closer for a moment as if to prevent her from hitting him or something similar. Her body shifted against his own anyway and he reduced the pressure of his embrace, before her excited words caused an explosive laugh from him. You mean a Risna? He asked, the amusement plain in his voice. Still in his embrace, she'd moved back slightly and her hand moved up to touch his face, to which he smiled. Her own question caused a nod from him.

I'd say so. I'm doing alright, hunting a lot. But I think I'm getting a bit restless... I don't know. He finished with a shrug, rubbing his face against her hand for a moment. He couldn't quite verbalise the thoughts in his head and he gave up. He bounced back quickly however and with a mischievous grin, he moved his hands quickly to her sides, fingers wriggling to tickle her.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread