Memories of a distant past
[html]

Form :: Lupus

Hotaru had made a promise, one she had kept. Dalgina spoke of a female who had appeared in her childhood, one that chose the lupus form over any other and one that had acted as a teacher and friend. Unfortunately, this same female lived an entire two days travel away from d'Arte and was too far north for Hotaru's liking. She didn't know the area and easily got lost. On top of that, she had yet to fully recover from the deaths of her pups. But Hotaru refused to go back on her promise, so to the north they went.

As per Dalgina's request, Hotaru was in her lupus form. Fawkes and Kelia were both perched upon her back, chattering quietly to themselves with the occasional direction for their blind master. After what seemed like an impossible climb through the mountains, the pair reached a stopping point. The scent of a wolf drifted towards them, and Dalgina rapidly picked up her pace. Hotaru did her best to keep up, but her insecurity in the area and lack of familiarity prevented her from moving as fast as she would like.

The closer she drew to Dalgina and her friend, the more Hotaru noticed something was off. This Kiara, smelled like a wolf, but there was a slight distinction in her scent. Something was different about the stranger, yet she wasn't sick nor was she a mutt. Pricking her ears up and keeping her tail high, Hotaru approached the pair. "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Hotaru. Dalgina speaks highly of you."

Word Count :: 000 | OOC :: --

Who says I can't hide? Watch me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread