Memories of a distant past
[html]

Form :: Lupus

Hotaru stood beside Dalgina, almost in a protective way as she took in the various scents of the other. Kiara's scent was strange, but in the most subtle of ways. If it weren't for the fact that her remaining senses were stronger than most, Hotaru might not have even noticed the strangeness. Either way, it was there. The blind female couldn't quite describe what was different about Kiara's scent, nor what quality it possessed.

Dalgina's shuffling paws alliterated Hotaru to the pup's change and she listened intently to the longing in Dalgina's voice. Hotaru knew that things had been better for the pup before she arrived at the artist pack, but Dalgina didn't speak much of her past and Hotaru found herself feeling almost taken aback by the pup's longing. Even so, the grey female couldn't blame her. Dalgina had suffered through so much in her short life and some of it had been because of Hotaru. When Hotaru's pups had died, the grieving mother had attached herself to Dalgina and had allowed the young female to support her. It should have been the other way around. Hotaru should have been the one to take the weight off of Dalgina's shoulders, but instead she only added to it.

"Dalgina tells me that you were both once part of the same pack. Where do you reside now?" Hotaru couldn't help it. Dalgina was like her own pup and she felt protective towards the young female. Something was off about Kiara and it made Hotaru feel nervous about letting the two of them be together.

Word Count :: 000 | OOC :: --

Who says I can't hide? Watch me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread