Memories of a distant past
[html]

Woot! One year, and what an awesome year it has been.

Word Count → 000

It was so good to see Dalgina again, however something was off about Dalgina and it wasn't just the paint. Although, the paint was weird too. Last time Dalgina had been covered with blotches, but this time her fur was gone in those spots and there were actual shapes instead of splotches. Something had changed with Dalgina, and Kiara couldn't quite figure out what. It felt like more than just her getting older. However, the feeling passed as "Taru" came and the young female smiled wildly. "Thanks for taking care of her. You can get into so much trouble sometimes." Kiara's voice was gentle and teasing, although in the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder about Jace. Something had happened, and it involved Jace. The last time the two had met, Dalgina had spoken ill of her mother and it seemed as if things had only gotten worse.

Dalgina nuzzled into Kiara's coat, and the mother couldn't help but wrap her paw around the yearling, mimicking the luperci hug. "I missed you too." White ears pricked as Taru spoke and Kiara smiled at the mention of Ichika. "Yes, we were both in Ichika no Ho-en. I remember when you were smaller than a rabbit." Kiara affectionately nuzzled Dalgina before she spoke again. "Now I live in New Dawn." The young mother had to hold herself back from speaking. She had yet to tell Dalgina of Anna and Kohaku's fate.

As if struck by a sudden realization, the arctic female stared deep into Taru's eyes. Something was off. "Your blind! How sad, you can't even see the paint the Dalgina." It wasn't Kiara's first time meeting a blind luperci, although the idea still caught her off guard. Luperci could do so much that the uninfected could not.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread