Memories of a distant past
[html]

Form :: Lupus

This other female, a wolf that Hotaru did not know, turned out to be a large part of Dalgina's past. The young pup said almost nothing about her past, but when she did Kiara's name was bound to come up. Now, they were finally meeting, the "other mother's" coming together. Even so, it was sad to hear that Dalgina relied so heavily on other females but refused to seek help from her biological mother. Not that Hotaru could fault the pup's decision.

The blind female nodded politely as Kiara spoke, only slightly surprised to hear that the other female was part of New Dawn and partially jealous of Kiara's familiarity towards Dalgina. New Dawn was the feral pack, the one that lived like their ancestors, without shelter and tools that were created by the humans. It wasn't a bad choice, but it was a world Hotaru didn't dare enter. For the blind, life was hard enough, she didn't need to add to the difficulty by refusing modern day conveniences.

Tehu's comment about not needing a protector was immediately remarked upon by Fawkes, who disagreeing with the small falcon. In low speech he argued that Dalgina was no more than a branching chick who had just discovered that her flight feathers were starting to grow. Ignoring both of them, Hotaru spoke. "It's an unfortunate shame that our packs aren't closer."

Kiara's first comment was not unusual as most wolves were often taken aback by her disability. The second one however, was strange. Surprised, Hotaru turned her attention to Dalgina, her expression clearly asking "What paint?" Dalgina's answer was not welcome. "You got a tattoo? Why didn't you tell me Dalgina?" Her voice was chiding, almost scolding as she questioned the pup.

Word Count :: 000 | OOC :: --

Who says I can't hide? Watch me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread