I'll break through the irony
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::300+ OOC:: Backdated to the 1st. Mid day

The hurricane boldly presented itself those several days in the end of September. When it was officially through, Anathema had a tall list of things to do in order to recover from the devastation. Not only did they lose all of their food stores, there were lots of repairs to be done. Many individuals within their ranks probably lost personal belongings in the chaos of the caverns flooding. Everything that Mido owned was gone, with exception of a couple weapons and his bed that wouldn’t fit through the entrance of his den.

There had been something else that troubled the Rakeeb on a more personal level. Where their warriors had been concerned there were only a few weapons that remained under the debris of the collapsed storage shed. How were any of them to stay sharp in their skills or get any better if they had nothing to use? Of course any canine could fight, but claws and teeth only accomplished so much. These thoughts weighed heavily on his mind. The solution seemed to be simple, do something about it. Anathema needed to have the ability to defend itself. The mutt approached Axelle a few nights before proposing they make a trip to Halifax and its residual communities to gather supplies. The dual colored woman was the first to come to mind for the job, not because he didn’t trust anyone else. The male knew for a fact she was good, her skills rivaled his own and possibly more; she was the Marbas for very good reason. He figured she wouldn’t be too opposed to the idea of helping out.

The huskadore sat atop one of Anathema’s horses, a small tow carriage hitched to the creature. The plan was to meet up with her there at Halifax. He patiently waited with the only weapons he had left on his person. The compound bow with two arrows slung over his shoulder and his Kamas held by the loops in his pants. A light smile touched his lips, the two of them would turn this place upside down during the ransack.

Table by Marie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread