I'll break through the irony
[html](302) Lol Big Grin

Axelle had managed to find a few good things that her neighbors of Anathema could benefit from. There was a small pile forming, by the door, of a few swords, a katana, three daggers, a quiver of arrows and a bow. Another crossbow – not for her though. Hers still sat on her back. Axelle rummaged through the cartons of bullets for something else they could use. Bullets were useless because what they were used in didn’t work. Automatic weapons fell when human existence fell. Somehow Luperci hadn’t invented anything like it… or maybe their big wolf hands couldn’t get the contraption to work.

Axelle was kneeling down looking at a bottom shelf full of ammo clips and bibi pellets when Mido stepped into the store. ”Yes, actually.” Her voice was a little strained as she was craning to look into the depths of the shelving. She didn’t see anything useful in there, so put the small boxes of useless ammo back and stood up. She used the table to help push herself up, and straightened with a groan. Some ligament along the way cracked, but it didn’t seem to bother her too much. ”I made a pile by the door… so when we’re done we could just transfer everything to the wagon.”

She had a few items in her hands: another dagger she took from the floor (it was underneath a table), and a few more arrows. Those were for her crossbow – they were a harder type of wood and were better capable of withstanding higher impact. She approached Mido and handed him her arrows, ”Can you put these separate? These I need.” Smiling, she turned from him and headed toward the stairs behind the counter. ”I’m going to check what’s upstairs…” And then she turned away and headed up the creaking stairs.

<style>
.storm-table { background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... aa2142.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#262c44; width:435px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:315px 0px 10px 0px; color:#686a73; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000; }
.storm-table b {color:#635581; }
.storm-table p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.storm-table p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread