and if that makes me crazy, then I am. j.
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

Thanks for replying! If Mel wants to jump in still and if Talitha is able to jump in, please do at any point in time~ They probably seen each other at a pack meeting or two perhaps? haha, but they would definitely know of each other.

Being so dead set on getting to the caves in the quickest way possible had left no room for wondering if someone had picked up on her tearing through the Inferni borders. She had only paused at the borders for a brief moment to collect her thoughts before beating her path through the lands, knowing exactly where she was going and the quickest route. It was obvious the female had been in the lands before and knew them better than she knew herself. Although, that did not say much at the moment considering she felt like she was losing her mind and sanity. The only thing that put everything into perspective for her was her family, and at this point she had nothing. The girl spun around on her heel at the voice, obviously this creature knew here and the scent of Inferni hit her before anything else, then other things played in. Mixes of different things, that same scent Gabriel carried, but still different in its own way. Family obviously and the golden color of her fur with those big blue eyes, it was impossible to not know who this was.

"Corona!" she said surprised, it had been quite a while since she had seen the face of the girl, only seen it at pack meetings, but she knew her well, if only from Gabriel or anyone else. "Where's Gabriel? And... and Talitha? Are they okay? I have this sickening feeling in my stomach and, Jesus Christ, I should have stayed, if I would have stayed she would not have came back and..." she paused taking in a deep breath, crimson eyes burning holes through the floor. There was no way she would lose her only daughter. Her tail whipped back and forth for a moment in anger, mostly at herself for being so stupid. There was no reason to get all worked up, but something told her there was a problem. "Did something happen?" were the only words she managed to choke out. The fear of losing her daughter - which she knew she hadn't lost already, her mother's instinct told her that much - was too much to bear at this point in time, especially to some stupid war. But, something did not click, and she felt like there was more to it. Faolin let out another long breath, trying to relax, nothing happened maybe, and she was getting worked up all for nothing.

you don't define me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread