and if that makes me crazy, then I am. j.
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

--

Both of them were okay, but something happened? Well, that was the majority of her worries all summed up and it seemed there was nothing major to worry about. Well, there still was something but the queen relaxed and let out a sigh. Eyes closed for a brief moment as she tried to regain control of her emotions and thoughts. Opening them up to take in the golden beauty before her that was Gabriel's sister. Trouble? Faolin smiled at this and shook her head. "Haha, trouble? Nah, ran too damned fast for anyone to even realize I was near and by the time they did I was gone, I couldn't stop, I was so hellbent on getting here as fast as I could, something felt off, and really wrong," she paused for a moment and then everything came crashing back down. "When did you return?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. Faolin had been gone for a couple months, guess that was enough time for others to come and go like they normally did, and this was a great addition to the clan of coyotes. More family! There was so much to ask, but she was not even sure if Corona had been around long enough to have any idea of what she wanted to know.

you don't define me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread