and if that makes me crazy, then I am. j.
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

--

They took her daughter hostage. Thoughts rushed through her head and she wished she had chased after Talitha, but her daughter wanted to return here badly and Faolin did not think she could keep her away. She had no right to deny her from her father, but the war.. and everything that was going on, she almost took off after her. Though she promised she would follow a few weeks later, not realizing it would be so much sooner. Faolin let out a threatening growl, if that's how they were playing now, then she would be willing to rip apart anyone who had taken place in it. But, she was back and safe now, and that was all that mattered. Faolin needed to be with her daughter, maybe she was having some trouble coping with the thoughts. Just then another wave of anger... confusion and rage swept through her as the words slipped out of Corona's mouth. Andrezej was back, and looking for much more than Faolin ever thought was possible.

"What the fuck!?" she screamed and looked at Corona again, eyes wild with pain. There was nothing else she could do, it all felt so surreal and she was more angry than she had been in a long time. Talitha was hardly six months old, that was not something she wanted her own daughter to experience. Faolin had gone through the same thing, but she was so much younger and hardly remembered what her father did to her. But, those crimson eyes stuck with her every day along with that pale frame. It had been over two years and it still stuck with her. Would the same fate be set for her daughter too? Her head whirled and she felt like leaning out of the den and throwing up whatever bile that was left in her stomach. She needed to be with her daughter now, she needed to go see her. But, first she wanted to see Gabriel.

"She wants me?" she mumbled, before giving her head a hard shake. "I'll go see her very, very soon, but first I need to see Gabriel. Is he around the lands today?" she asked, her mind still a mess with thoughts. Something needed to be done about Andrezej, and it needed to be done now. She would torture him, rip him apart slowly using every means possible. She did not care if the little runt enjoyed it, she would do it for her own sick pleasure. Make sure he paid for everything he had done to her family. Faolin would hunt him down, tie him up and make him suffer every little bit that Talitha had. Her tail whipped back and forth with frustration, because she wanted to go hunt the fucker down, but her heart told her to stay with Talitha and not leave her side. And she would not leave her side, not for a very long time.

you don't define me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread