and if that makes me crazy, then I am. j.
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

I'm just going to get a reply in now, because I am not sure if I will be able to later on tonight.

Faolin still stared blankly at her golden sister-in-law. There was a long pause in her movements and all she could do was sit and stare while her thoughts ran about wildly in her mind. She was trying to put two and two together, but nothing worked. It just felt so... she could not even describe the feeling. How could that happen to her own child. A moment later, a very familiar scent pulled her back out and she blinked a couple times tears filling her eyes as Gabriel approached. Her body still couldn't move, only her mouth.

"I.. had to leave him with Fatin, I couldn't bring him here. I wanted to make sure the coast was clear, something felt wrong. I left immediately and ran the entire way," her head drooped and she tried to rise to her feet, but her legs almost buckled underneath her and she fell into Gabriel's soft fur and buried her face within it. Her heart pounded in her chest, it was good to see him again. It had been too long and she did not want to leave, but she left for the safety of her children. She wondered now if she were to stay if she would have been able to save Talitha too. Everything felt so wrong.

you don't define me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread