and if that makes me crazy, then I am. j.
[html]

Faolin Mogotsi

I figured this might be a good place to end it? So I can get that thread in with Talitha. Would you like to join that one too? Big mommy x daddy x baby thread?

Gabriel's words were soothing and all she could do was listen and breathe in his thick scent. It felt so good to be home, but she could not help but let the anger rise into almost a growl as Gabriel spoke those words. It was cut off with his last comment. "I.. I thought she might have been mad at me.. for taking her away I mean," she spoke at a near whisper, only loud enough for her mate to hear. She was sure that was why the girl left. All she wanted to do was come back to Gabriel; all she wanted to do was be by her father. Faolin, out of fear for her children, couldn't allow that. Instead she took off in the middle of the night. Faolin thought she would be okay, but apparently not. "I'm going to go see her. Will you show me where she is at?" she asked, pulling away to look into Gabriel's eyes. He was angry, but the anger was directed at Andrezej.

you don't define me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread