New Purpose
[html]

Ooc

Words – 400+

Cold blue eyes watched the warm colored form as she tensed. That was the response he expected. She rounded on him and lectured him the same way she had before. It wasn’t odd that she still poked at the Issum’s old grudge. She was unaware of how radically he had shifted his priorities. If X’ies were truly his physical equal and kept that sharp intelligence then the Issum would bow before him and graciously hand over his title for the other. But that wasn’t the case. So he simply wished to stop their ridiculous go around. Jaden could accept the Lambda and his opinions, he felt, but not while the male pointed out the Issum’s every short coming. Such was not his place.

The Issor knew who Jaden referred to yet she posed the question of his brother. It might have made Jaden grin had he been in the mood. From what he understood X’Uri had less intellect than his brother and no body to fight. He would present no problem even if Jaden had some reason to confront him. He had none so he dismissed the comment as utterly misplaced and turned his attention to her question. She still didn’t understand but it didn’t matter. After a long period of thinking Jaden had come to the conclusion that perhaps X’yrin was incapable of seeing the ass she had truly mated with. They had grown up together so perhaps she was used to it and just assumed others should be immune to his tongue as well. Jaden, like most of the world, had not that tolerance. What his tongue did when lashed at a fellow leader was make them look weak as a pack. They needed unity. This was the Issum’s objective and his reasoning when dealing with the pair of nomads. His other thought was that she simply didn’t care and wished X’ies could just take the place of Issum. This, again, didn’t matter. As long as Jaden was fit to lead, he would.

He waited until his fellow leader finished respectfully before replying. My reasoning is quite clear. He offered this and only this in a calm voice as explanation. You are wrong to assume these weapons are for X’ies. I go to him looking for peace. I will reason with the nomad. But should he choose to ignore reason then, bully or not, I will have the last say. He gazed at her turned back with disdain and paused for a moment. With a slight sigh, he continued, These weapons are for your, Issor. If it comes down to physical domination I will not need these to deal with X’ies. I must be sure you will not intervene and keep me from doing what must be done. There was no question and little emotion in the words. Fact as he saw it and the moment where X’yrin would choose whether this would be easy, or whether it would be very difficult for them.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread