New Purpose
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Hardly another step was taken and she was made to still again. With ears pulled back she listened to the male Alpha and so subtly tilting her head towards him in the same act. True surprise came not in his admittance of going after X'ies, but that those weapons he chose to carry were for her... of all individuals.

It was an alarming realization, but she smiled none the less, turning carefully to face the Issum and continued her marched toward him. She needn't ask why, the reason was as apparent as the glinting metal that caught the favoring light. Of course she would not allow him to go to X'ies without her council. As well as she knew the male, undoubtedly the Lambda would see this act as she did; a long delayed response to have his final say as Alpha. He would mock the piebald male, triggering the short fuse and the inevitable fallout. Her actions would be predictable; stand before the Issum and Lambda and command they both stand down under her order. But there was a strong conviction in Jaden's blue eyes that led one to assume he would be unwilling to forfeit. Why else would he carry his arms in preparing to bare them against her?

The Nomad clicked her tongue in distaste. "Truly...Jaden. You have strayed from a Shepard's path if you would come to me with your weapons prepared for my refusal." Her tail swayed sorrowfully. "Your actions are...disappointing. But will not be overlooked." The meal forgotten, she looked instead to the cold eyes of the Issum then let her gaze drift down to a gauntlet. "You would attack an Alpha that seeks to protect the life of her brethren, and for what... to make him bend to you? These actions do not deserve the respect, the acknowledgement you think you deserve. If you would demand that respect through violence, then I would gladly defy you here and now. You will not confront him as you are."

334 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread