New Purpose
[html]

Ooc

Words – 200+

A warrior stood before the Exultare. After issuing his decree of what had to be done she was left with a choice. She could leave Jaden to his business as Alpha or she could stand in his way. She turned, marched forward, and took her stubborn place between Jaden and X’ies. This would change today.

It was just short of enlightening to hear how she spoke to him. X’yrin had a skilled tongue and easily painted the Issum as completely out of place. Wrong. Childish. Something he might have taken to heart before she crushed it. Now they were only words born from ignorance. She did state her desire to stand where she stood but didn’t attack the Issum. He had made it quite clear where he stood and what he was prepared to do. That she hesitated on the attack sported doubt in his eyes. The woman looked confidant enough but how much was for show, he wasn’t sure yet. He looked down on her with the same look about him he’d carried throughout their conversation and spoke decisively, I do not need your approval, only your submission. I will meet X’ies the way I am. Whether you decide to place yourself stubbornly in my way is up to you but I implore YOU to use reason. On a day where you were at your best you could not defeat me while armed. There is weakness in you now… What chance do you have of stopping me?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread