New Purpose
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

From her perception, she watched the spiral descent of reason into madness, though the calm resolve was maintained. She spoke but was not heard. She offered resilience, but he still sought to push through it. Admirable if not misdirected and worth her eye had it not been for a misguided, fruitless cause. Never the less, the autumn she-wolf clung to her stance as a green leaf still cling to a healthy branch in the middle of a raging wind.

“Mistaken…” she growled softly yet let her eyes drift from the hardened blues back toward the carcass still lying on the ground. “You will have neither my approval nor my permission, what you will have is my word that your actions are foolish and will be taken as treasonous.” Lowering her muzzle to grasp the throat of the youth again, she paused to finish her thought. “Surely you are aware that an attack on an Alpha is punishable by death at the very worst… at the best, the attacker is made an example out of. My dear friend please,” turning her head slightly to look over her shoulder, she caught the gaze of the Issum with her own was marked with disdain. “Don’t force me to make an example out of you to our Family. An example of what I will not tolerate.”

She split her jaws to grab the neck again but paused as her ears twitched to the slanderous spout of ‘weakness’ she carried. “Weakness is what I would have carried had I allowed your seed to take root. The weakness of a wolf that would sink so low to favor the flesh of a dog over that of his own kind. To submit to the wiles of a worthless breed… ah… and one that must garnish himself in weapons to disguise his own physical incompetence… that is weakness my friend. How glad I am that I do not have to suffer that any longer…” She snatched the neck of the fawn now turning cold and took a step upon the mountain façade.

344 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread