New Purpose
[html]

Ooc

Words – 400+

Jaden avoided the grip of anger as best he could. In recent times, his temper would have led him into this confrontation much more quickly and far less prepared. But he was not against irritation which began to swell in him as she eluded his challenge and tried again to instate her dominance. This pride was what had led to his heart ache. Her stubbornness and flawed mindset. His tell of the emotion he felt set his ear flicking once on the word Alpha as he realized she didn’t recognize him as such. Otherwise her threat would be hollow.

The last bit she tossed at him wasn’t defected so easily. The male’s jaw tightened and teeth barred as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. The information he was given so bitterly stoked the rage built in him over time. The same that he had been trying to convince himself did not exist any longer. His fist tightened at the thought of X’ies children in her womb. That she had gone to such great lengths to dispel all they were. The love that he had dashed and called a lie was resurrected and sent that fist trembling with its poisonous power. He was losing himself to the same emotion that had broken him. He realized it and logic began to creep forward. Live for the pack. It’s all you have, he thought and no more than a second later his fist ceased it’s tremble.

Reevaluating his target, he realized that she was angered. It was something he could manipulate to get what he needed from her. He took a breath and recalled what she had said before admitting pregnancy. You’re a fool X’yrin, he said coldly, a proud fool, but a fool nonetheless. I do not seek to kill X’ies. I seek to unify our family by settling this quarrel between us. You would insult and threaten me instead of allowing me something I have a right to. He chose then to push forward a sneer of anger as emotion usually inspired the like in response. I expected more from you. Understand me now and understand me clearly. I am going to find X’ies. If you wish to stop me then do it now or continue on like a coward. Admit your inferiority to a “dog lover” and do not interfere. He narrowed his eyes at the woman and stood dominantly as if to expect her to continue on.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread