New Purpose
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

A child too stubborn to relinquish his proud thoughts, she expected him to follow, and follow he did right to the place she and the Lambda had called home since their union.

“Under the right circumstance,” she voiced in all confidence, “this determination might be considered a commendable quality.” Raising her head the she-wolf stepped forward and turned the width of her body as if to bar the maw of the den. “But I am afraid this is not one of those situations.” The kind eye of the Nomad turned cold as she looked for her fellow leader. “I would profess to you how your actions are wrong, but without knowing the way of the Nomad, my words would be lost upon you…as I fear they are now.”

Her tail came to ascend in rite of her rank curling bravely over her back in the face of his persistent and defiant behavior. “But surely as a male of the pack, you would acknowledge how your actions far from reflect your assumed rank. You assume as place that was given by circumstance… and not yet earned. But you cling to it, reluctant to break from it and strive for it so that it may become rightful. You believe ‘this’ will earn you your place? My friend you are mistaken… and I no longer say this as your friend, but as your Alpha, your Issor whom you will obey; cease this senseless vendetta and leave before you are harmed.”

247 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread