New Purpose
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Lupus

For the most part the morning had gone rather well, yesterday evening he had returned with Shylome from the Vinattan borders. A wasted trip that he had yet to report to either X'yrin or Jaden...there seemed no point to such a discussion, at least till he figured out what he was going to say. As the day went on he filled it with tasks, of which included his morning jog; normally this would also involve some minor hunting...however he was allowing X'yrin to do that,she did after all need some portion of an ego to be kept in her current state. As mid morning approached though so did scents from outside the den...X'yrin...meat...and...Jaden? The call that followed would answer all questions. The Issum it appeared had finally given into his anger and had come to challenge X'ies. A smirk crept up the face of the grey male as he listened to the argument going on outside collecting words and ammunition before strolling out in front of the two.

" My what a racket you make..."

X'ies eyes would move up to meet Jaden's, truthfully it had been some time since the two had ever spoken words past each other. It was clear from their conversation that this was something that had aggression and violence at the heart of it. "...Assuming from the reference to coward...you are indicating that I have something to fear by facing you...and judging from what you are wearing....well...you plan to hurt someone....whether it be myself..the innocent pack member...or your pregnant alpha...my...it sounds like my assessment of you when we first met was rather unsurprisingly accurate...". He was of course refering to the point he had made about Jadens apparent killer instinct, that Jaden had been ready to kill even one who appeared as a harmless cripple. "...Or is it just that you don't care who you kill". He stepped forward towards X'yrin and glanced at her for a brief second. "..Perhaps this is why he liked the yellow dog...if his words now are his true demeanor...from what you have told me...very little seems to separate them...".That was a blow aimed at both of them of course, X'yrin for her wishful thinking blinding her to what was right in front of her. And to Jaden for that sinful experience that now stained his position in the collective. Disinterested, X'ies looked back at Jaden.

"...If indeed this is the challenge I have been expecting...For the sake of giving the boy who showed some promise during our travels a chance...I'm going to ask that you leave now and think upon your foolishness...."

Word Count: 434

[/html]

Messages In This Thread