New Purpose
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form;Lupus

" Oh I see so all the armor and weapons are just to help you stave off the cold?...".

Quick jab to the underside of the ego. X'ies was poking holes in Jaden's logic, why come for a conversation so heavily armed if violence was not part of the intent? Also the fact he refereed to X'yrin as a bodyguard once again indicated to him that there was some element of danger to this whole situation,otherwise why would he need a bodyguard? Though it was interesting to see that Jaden was going to attempt to talk the Lambda down, and so he would allow this. Talking wasn't the would-be Alpha's strong suit but it was good to see he was at least making an attempt at self improvement.

"...A compromise you say?...I was unawares that one needed to be made. We have co-existed in peaceful terms even with our disagreements and...mistakes...had a discussion been needed it should have been done at the time....unless something has occurred to slight you today...why so late?..".

X'ies of course thought that he knew the answer. In his travelling experience he had encountered wolves that acted differently,fools that rode horses and wore clothes. Those whose actions were not dictated as they should be by normal instinctual terms, some of Jadens actions reflected upon this. The man knew not the culture or the mentality of those he was trying to lead,and because of this was cursed to be a sheep trying to heard wolves. He would inevitably be eaten alive. "...But then I believe X'yrin may have already voiced this....speak if you must Jaden".

Word Count:269

[/html]

Messages In This Thread