[J]Come what may
[html]

What an awkward little galll

Malaki's eyes went from warm, to almost unhappy. Le wasn't really all that emotional, but he was the only person that she had even forged a slight bond with outside of her old pack.. He was more useful to her happy and alert. The hurt that she saw behind his orbs was quickly covered up. This led her to believe that he probably wasn't all that open about his feelings, much like herself. She felt a touch of sympathy some where in the depths of her heart.. When he approached her, though seemingly trying to intimidate her, she used this as an opportunity to comfort the man. As he circled around her she nuzzled at his back leg softly. This gesture had bypassed her need to preserve herself, but hopefully he would be forgiving.. She was just a pup, after all. And she had never really witnessed anyone joining her own pack, so wasn't exactly sure what to do. It was always just the same, small family.

"I would." She said, nodding her head once to further convince him of her assurance. Adult canines had much more powerful jaws, but puppy teeth were razor sharp. "I won't be small for long! You'll see. I'll get big. Then I can protect Anathema!" Said the young wolf dog, flashing the small white pegs within her mouth. Le squinted her purple eyes as he circled around again, cocking her head to the side as she met his eyes- Challenging him right back. Now, she could tell this was wrong. But obviously he wasn't looking to welcome her into the pack all on his own if he hadn't even questioned her on her skills yet.. Not that she really had any at this age. She looked for a word that would fit better than 'meaner,' so she would seem smart. But alas, her childlike vocabulary failed her."You don't scare me. You seem like a meaner, but you aren't." There was certainly no way for her to be completely sure of this assumption that she had just put out there, but her instincts told her it was true. "My name is Leilah. I like you. Don't die please." Her voice was sweet, and she clearly thought that was a very kind thing to say. It was not a threatening phrase in her mind, and with the smile on her voice, she could only hope he did not see it that way either.

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #000000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread