[J]Come what may
[html]

NOTES // WORDS // LOCATION

They say shes a demon,

Aeron could not help but be out on a day like this. Though it was rare for the Coy woman to be in her Lupus form. Though she had elzar tagging along behind her, his saddle bags holding anything she would need for the day. Long delicate coyote legs stretched as she moved. It felt odd to travel like this and she found her golden eyes landing on anything that moved.

Though now Aeron was more at ease with Panda aiding in the training of all of the crows and ravens. Not to mention that Panda would be the first council member and one of great values to Aeron. Looking forward Aeron grunted as she picked up pace heading towards the sound of a howl. The sound was a young sound and it brought to her a smile.

Though the sound of the young made her wonder why. Not to many young ones made their way here of all places not to mention travel on their own. Aeron looked at the horse and urged him on though he could go faster than her. She could smell malakai and the new comer.

Aeron did not know what was going on but golden ears flicked at the voices. She chuckled as the girl proclaimed not to fear Malakai. In honesty Aeron wondered how the Allu thought he could be scary. Maybe he was in the wrong profession and needed to find a new one. Since it was odd to her that a caretaker held a torture specialization.

Malakai I believe circling is best left for the Hawks. She spoke moving to the two as she looked at the puppy. Are you really not afraid my dear child? She asked looking at the girl golden eyes looking her over. She was small and young but they grew fast and in no time she’d be like lillith and Aeron’s own child. My Name is Aeron, I’m the Angela of Anathema. She spoke smiling at the child.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread