[J]Come what may
[html]

table ©Vida Big Grin

Leilah was to focused on Malaki too notice the coyote at first. It was strange, considering how she was not generally very good at focusing on one person for more than a few minutes. However, in a way, she considered this dark male to be teaching her something. Not so much a skill, but what she could figure the people within this pack to be like. He wasn't scary, but not completely good, either. "Kind of like.. Me." Although she didn't find any of the things she said to be bad-- Everyone else seemed to take it that way. In her old pack, she had once had one of the members refer to her as a 'demon'. She did not know what this word meant herself, however, mama had reacted very harshly to it. Her mother had even bit the canine! What a strange site it was. She had always thought of her mum to be cool tempered and gentle-mannered.. At all times other than when she was doing bad things with the higher ranking members, of course. So by this backlash, she knew the word was probably not very nice.

The woman had approached on some sort of hooved beast. It reminded her of a deer because of its' feet. But it was so much larger! The two had approached quickly, which made sense. This yellow furred female most likely couldn't move as fast in her Optime as she could in her regular form, so this animal was an aid.

In her previous pack, the adults were in their lupus almost all the time. Occasionally her mom had changed in to her full form in order to hold her two pups while breast feeding, but otherwise, they hardly shifted. "No one to fear," The small dog replied, her ears flopping slightly as she nodded again. She responded only to the female even after both of the canines spoke, since the black wolf's words didn't seem to be directed towards her, anyways. "I-I.. I was supposed to 'See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil'.. But I did," The wolfdog looked away from the two beings, turning her gaze to a nearby tree. It was the first time she had to speak about being rejected by those she held closest aloud.. "they told me to go." When she drew her eyes back to meet the woman's gaze, she made sure to re-flatten her long ears against her skull. "I don't want to be alone. I can't really hunt, and I get real scared at night. But, like I told him," She stopped to tug her head at the direction of the black wolf to signal that she was referring to him, "When I get big, I can help. I'll pay you guys back if you'll be my new family!"

<style>
.gal01.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gal01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gal01 b {color: #CAB802; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.gal01 {background-color: #EAE8D4; border:5px solid #000000; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color: #000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify;}
.gal01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #91A90A; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread