[J]Come what may
[html]

WC:: 277 - OOC Sorry if I have jumped in before my turn

As the young pup asked him what 'raped' was and what Charm was like, Malakai had kept explanations brief - he had told her that 'raped' was something bad that was sometimes done to females by males to assert their dominance but that she needent worry about it happening to her because she was part of their pack now and Anathema looked out for its members. He had also told the pup that Charm was nice and that she was Aeron's mate and that she would provide her with whatever she might need. Kai told Leilah that she would enjoy spending time with Charm and to make sure she was polite and respectful to her, just like she would always be towards Aeron herself.

As the female youngster cautiously made her way towards the house, Kai moved to the door with her to offer her his support but just as she had been about to enter, his large head lowered and he nudged it against the pup gently as if to get her attention. "Remember to be polite to Charm and do as you're told, Leilah. I've done as Aeron asked me to do. I'll come back in a little while to make sure you're okay." Not that he thought that the pup wouldn't be okay in Charm's care... "In the meantime, if you want me for anything, I'll be outside near the borders, so you can just call for me, and I'll be able to hear you." He gave the pup one last look over before nudging his head against her once more, this time to say goodbye, before he turned and sauntered away, his part done.

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table! Sign by Sammiie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread