until we meet the moon
[html]
((384)) No problem! ouo

A shiver ran through him as well as he waited on a reply, but he knew quite well that after he'd helped Aoves into settling for the night, he would be off to his own welcoming room, ready to rest amongst the mess of sheets.

The thought of having a woman about was pleasing. He thought with a female's touch to the home, it'd be more welcoming, and not so his. He may have responsibility over the house, but having such a large space all to himself made him feel greedy. Finally, another could call it their space as well, relieving Harvey of some tension.

He'd gladly help her to find the bathroom, and then give her a choice between the bedroom downstairs, or Rio's old space near his own. He felt somewhat upset to have somebody spend their time in Rio's former bedroom, simply because he didn't want to give the impression that he was replacing her, or having another invade her space, but with her leaving, he guess it really wasn't much hers anymore, and it'd be better to respect it by using it rather than let it gather dust and be unappreciated.

Harvey smiled and held out a strong arm so if she needed assistance in getting up, he could be used to stabilize herself. He knew she was weak from her trip and the cold winds brushing through her soaked pelt couldn't have helped at all. I'll be 'appy t' 'ear it, I would. The ex-gangster nodded, tail wagging somewhat, water dripping from the feathering fur. I'll lead ya t' the washroom, an' afterward 'elp ya se'le in for the night. Jus' feel free t' fetch me when you're done. I'll be waitin' on the couch 'ere for ya. He said, nodding his head to the sofa in the living room.

The bathroom containing the water filled tub was downstairs, across from a bedroom that was one choice for her to call her own (the other was on the second floor, with a door nearest the couch). He headed that way, not worrying much over a tour tonight. He'd show her the works after everything had calmed some. For now, she wanted a bath, and Harv wasn't going to keep the poor, miserable Aoves from it any longer than necessary.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread