until we meet the moon
[html]
((525)) --

Guiding her along slowly, as he was certain she must ache from the traveling she had just endured, Harvey was patient in getting Aoves to the washroom. No need to be hasty now, they were in the house where it was warm and safe from the rain. There was clean bath water, sheets and blankets, as well as food (mostly leftovers from whatever Harvey could manage, as he'd been living alone until now, and didn't worry much over what was stored) in the kitchen. They could finally settle down and take life slow, enjoying what they had.

In Aoves case, she requested a bath, and Harvey was determined to deliver. He probably would have met even the most ridiculous of demands, for politeness sake. As long as nobody would be harmed, he felt he wasn't going to suffer from helping others with what they need, or want. He enjoyed making people happy, and thanks to his history being filled with quite the opposite, this was a sort of redemption for the Londoner.

Oh, it wouldn't be no trouble a' all, love! Harvey nodded, Was jus' gonna 'elp ya find a room t' saty in. But... If ya would prefer t' 'ave some time for yourself, I understand. I'm sure you can find someplace t' rest, an' I can give ya the grand tour tomorrow.

His smile was genuine, and he couldn't help but to wear it in her presence. Something about her softness intrigued the aussie male, and anybody who knew him know that he was quite the sucker for calm, gentle woman. Having class didn't hurt, and the way her movements and expressions were so full of emotion, fluid like a dancers, it left the cockney canine in awe. Her beauty was only enhanced by the mystery still about her, and the way she did everything, from subtly fixing her appearance, or thoroughly thinking things through before acting upon them (an ability Harvey himself didn't have most of the time, and envied).

There wasn't much about the female wolfdog that wasn't attractive, and Harvey had no problem making that obvious. But, for now, he needed to think more of her staying her as a friend in need, and not some sort of crush.

He wasn't one to develop feeling for somebody so easily, as trust was a major thing for him now, but being in love and being able to be comfortable telling an individual that they're lovely were two different things. The merle male was quite at ease when giving compliments thanks to that.

Well, I guess if ya don't wish for me t' wait... I'll be on me way t' me room. He said, smiling softly still. Before turning away, he raised his hand and rested it on one of the woman's shoulders, giving it a gentle squeeze, as a friendly sort of gesture. Feel free t' come knockin' at me door if ya need anyfin', love. Ya won't be a bovah a' all, any time. Harvey made sure to restate the words, making sure that she was aware of his promise to be a provider while she stayed in the home.

<style type="text/css">
.razeharv-ooc {width:440px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.razeharv b {color:#f0e5e0; font-family:georgia, serif; text-shadow:#48392a 1px 1px 2px;}
.razeharv b:before {content:open-quote;}
.razeharv b:after {content:close-quote;}
.razeharv p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.razeharv {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#ab8763; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JO1W9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:#48392a 1px solid; padding:410px 0px 3px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#48392a; line-height:18px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread