There is light even where sadows lie
[html]

NOTES // Miyu Slap me if the slight PP is not ok // LOCATION

In the Circle, the Circle of Life

Amaranth had to admit that she was at a bit of a loss. She wasn't good person she was a terrible person. Maybe doing her mothers wishes was something that brought her comfort. Something that made her feel like she wasn't so bad. Looking at Hati she felt so bad for him he was taking it the worst it seemed.

Hati Niro is my mate, and my kids are my kids. But You, skoll, lottie are all my family. She spoke as she reached for his hand. I promised mom that I would keep your father going. That I would be there for you and your siblings. Amaranth smiled as she looked at him. Life is full of things hati.

She took his hand and placed it on her abdomen. She looked at him. Life, Hati its something a mother can give, like mom did to all of us. We keep her alive by the things we choose to do. She looked at him. His blue eyes a trait that he got from their mother. Maybe you should talk to liam as well. He aided me in branding my back. he did his shoulder as well. He placed a symbol meaning spirit on us. Catori means spirit and it ties us a little closer to mom. She spoke as she let go of his hand. as she looked at the rabbits. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with them. She wasn't sure what vigilante would like or what Hati would like.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3
<style>
.life {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; background:#A85454; color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%}
.life b {color:#ff8b37; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread