there's life no matter where you are
[html]

Word Count :: 0Hello, sorry tis crappy bed internet all night

Imhotep sat in the fall air. He looked at his young son and smiled. Now there are things you must learn my son. He spoke soft to the young child. His son looked at him and imhotep smiled. he wanted to pass his knowledge on and keep his beliefs going. Now Ankh this is Earth, he is the great god Geb. he spoke looking at him.

Imhotep smiled pointing to the dirt. With his finger he drew a man. Slowly he drew another man and smiled Shu, he is the god of air the thing we breathe to live. Lastly is Nut She’s the sky god he spoke drawing the woman. He smiled lookin at his white son who seemed to be entranced in the small drawing. papa He spoke looking at him. air He said taking in a deep breath. Imhotep smiled looking at him. Shu, Air would you like to help papa set up for a blessing to Geb, Shu and Nut? Ankh smiled nodding.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread