there's life no matter where you are
[html]

Word Count :: 0sorry slow imhotep is odd for me

The Aabt man was enjoying the lesson he was teaching his son. The pair seemed to be enjoying what might be one of the last nice warm days of fall. He was not looking forward to the cold winters that happened in this place. He smiled as his son looked at him glancing to the others that came up.

Imhotep looked at the woman and the man at her side. Yes, my son deserves to know his heritage.He spoke smiling a bit. I'm Imhotep aabt and this is my son Ankh. He spoke as the white child tried to smile but he found himself a little shy. Imhotep smiled as he looked to him. Its ok He spoke softly to his child.

Turning back to the woman he smiled. So whats your name? He asked trying to be friendly.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread