Take a bite of my heart tonight
[html]

--

THE MOON IS FULL AGAIN

He was almost insulted by her words. ”I know that,” the dark man rumbled with his intact smile. Unlike the slaves of Salsola, he had the freedom to choose what to do. It wasn’t anything strange about waiting for someone wonderful. He had once feared they would become disconnected in such a way as this, though now there was only acceptance and the will to fix. He just didn’t know how, for he knew not exactly when they had gone wrong. ”Servants wait because they must, but I wait because I want to.” It was no secret that TK was in fact, a good slave, but she was still a slave. There was a difference – he needed there to be one.

The man paced over to the newly arrived woman to give her the typical Salsolan greeting, offering her a simple kiss on her cheek. He wished she knew that he was trustworthy and loyal as ever. Things had changed, but he hadn’t, really. He was the same as always, and his heart was devoted to those of the same blood as he. There was much left unsaid between him and Larkspur at the time of the man’s death, and it would always remain a sore ache. None of them were immortal, and it was important that they knew that Pandemic would be there for them. ”I’ll always wait for you. You know that, right?” He wasn’t certain if she needed such insurance, but he knew he did. He needed to know that she knew.

Table by kiki

<style>
.pandemic-moon {width:75%;max-width:700px;min-width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;word-spacing:1px;margin-top:3px;}
.pandemic-moon .ooc {font-size:11px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;}
.pandemic-moon .quote {font-family: 'Corben', serif;float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:30px;padding:0px 5px 0px 5px;text-shadow:0px 0px 20px #000000;color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:900;}
.pandemic-moon p {text-indent:30px;padding:0px 5px 5px 5px;}
.pandemic-moon b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:0px 0px 1px #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread