Without leaving my finger[p]rints
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/M8XiI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Smile This looks like it's going to be intriguing indeed Big Grin And I don't mind at all, write as much, or as little as you like Smile
WC: 711

The jet pelted female was lost in her own thoughts, somewhere nearby there was something large moving, something snapping sunflower stalks as it moved, it's footfalls heavy. Velvety ears swivelled towards the sound, tracking it as it moved, the silver hoops in the tip of the New Dawner's left ear glinting in the sunlight as they did so. She did not move much other than that though, turning her head slightly to better catch the sound. But Soran was too involved in her own thoughts in order to give the movement much thought, it would either be a large prey animal, slow and uneasy mentally, or another Luperci, in which case the jet black female was willing to talk and be friendly, she was always pleasant and welcoming to those that she met. Surely whoever it was would be able to smell her from here and there had been no charge or attack yet, so she could assume that they would at least be willing to be friendly, there were not many wolves that would openly attack another in unclaimed lands, so Soran was not too worried or fearful for her own safety. Besides she had survived fighting a bear, she might bear new scars now, but she had survived it, she might have been old but she was still able to fight fiercely if it was needed. But for now that option did not seem too needed; the sable female continued in her slow wander, her ears giving away her alertness to the sounds around her, but other than that her face was a mask of calm as she walked, fingers running over the flowers on either side of her as she did. Deuce would have loved this place, perhaps if she ever came back the sable female could bring her here, perhaps when the sunflowers were in full bloom, they could have a lovely time basking in the sun, staring at the wonders around them. Yes, she was sure of that. Somehow she just knew that Deuce had to be alive somewhere, but that was the problem, the where... Where was the pallid female that held her heart?

She was interrupted by movement that was a lot closer, the sable female turned her head and her green eyes fell upon the shortest adult wolf she had ever seen before, she was pale with a brown mane, Soran could hardly believe her eyes, she had never known that Luperci could be so short in their shifted form. She was of course very tall for a female, standing at six feet and eleven inches tall in her Optime form, she dwarfed this female. A smile crossed her lips as she drew herself up to her full height, being glad that she had for at that moment an ebony wolfdog appeared and he more than dwarfed her, he mimicked the smaller female's wave and Soran smiled, raising her own hand in polite greeting. The younger girl seemed cheerful enough, greeting her with a cheery hi and then asking if Soran was exploring as well. The sable female smiled again and nodded.
"Hello, yes, just having a bit of a wander and a think, they are lovely aren't they?" Soran replied, gesturing with one hand around herself at the remaining flowers. She sniffed the air subtly, but could not catch the scent of any pack from these two strangers, the younger female smelled of lavender and the male of a musky cinnamon, perhaps perfume? Either way this pair did not smell like they belonged to any pack. Loners perhaps? A sudden moment of hope crossed through the sable female, if they were indeed loners and wandered the lands, then perhaps, just maybe they might have seen Deuce on their wanderings. Perhaps they had seen her recently, oh she hoped that they had indeed seen her.

"My name is Soran Aatte, I'm from New Dawn, a pack to the North, I thought I would come and explore the surrounding lands to see what there was. To see if there was anything useful here." Soran offered in introduction, a smile still on her lips as she did so. She could not help but hope that this pair had indeed seen Deuce wandering somewhere.

Gorgeous table by the very talented Aoves
[/html]

Messages In This Thread