Without leaving my finger[p]rints
((At least 50% of Rurik's reason for being created is to banter with Null XD))

I shall have to come back, then. I would like to see them at their height. The tiny wolf nodded, looking away from Soran for a moment to flit her gaze over the sunflowers again. If they were beautiful now, she could hardly imagine them in full bloom. All bright yellows and straight, proud stems. It would certainly be a sight to see.

Bwaaah, he's the biggest, sappiest darlin' I've ever met! Such a sweetie! Null reached up to 'boop' Rurik's nose affectionately, though he had to lean down to let her. Some males may have been embarrassed by the description; the wolfdog simply took it in his stride, and maybe even took pleasure in the affectionate cooing. The wagging of his tail certainly indicated so. If Null liked him for being sweet, then he would be as sweet as syrup. Temper and dominance didn't come naturally to him anyway.

Null nodded along to the description of New Dawn, 'hmm'ing lightly to herself. It really wasn't to her tastes at all-- she liked the foods that farming provided and everything she owned was made by humans. She shrugged lightly, however. Well, to each their own. 's not really my style, I'm far too into human stuff as far as tools and objects go, but whatever makes people happy. That was largely Null's policy when it came to the cultures and lifestyles of others-- whatever made them happy. So long as they weren't hurting anyone, what did it matter to her?

Ve are trawellers. Ve vander. Rurik lied smoothly. Rurik didn't often lie, but he also didn't often speak much to anyone but Null. He was a capable liar when he had to be, though, and it was against pack policy to admit to being Salsolan to an outsider. Null smiled and tilted her head in a confirmatory way.

We like to travel, us. Was scary when the hurricane hit, but Casa di Cavalieri was offering shelter to loners at the time, so. Null shrugged, glad that she had heard that snatch of information from within Salsola's borders. In reality, she had spent much of the hurricane taking refuge in Isabella Heiwa's home, tending to a wound on her slave. Rurik had apparently hunkered down in a cave, not having made it to Salsola before the storm hit.

Messages In This Thread