Without leaving my finger[p]rints
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/M8XiI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

That was a brilliant idea Big Grin Sorry I got a little carried away here XD
WC: 844

Null replied, saying that she would like to see the sunflowers at their full height, breaking her gaze away from the sable female to look around the surroundings. It was true that they were nothing short of magnificent at their peak, when they towered over many creatures that lived in the lands, their bright yellow petals reflecting the sun on even the gloomiest days, giving the pretense of a brighter and cheerier day even then. Soran could not help but laugh as Null said that Rurik was a sappy darling, she reached to bop him on the nose and Soran smiled at him bowing his head to allow him to do so, he was indeed a gentle creature, most wolves would not have stood for that kind of thing, let alone offer themselves willingly to the gentle teasing. Though the sable female supposed that when one was such good friends with another wolf then this kind of play was accepted and often even enjoyed, she supposed that she herself had behaved the same way with her childhood friend Iikka, when they had played together she had teased her and he had taken it all very good naturedly, that was his way though, a gentle creature indeed, he had been a shining beacon of joy in the most troubling time of her life; every now and again she missed the white wolf with his crooked snout, often she wondered what might have become of him if he had lived, he probably would have found himself just as tall as the black male that stood before her now. She smiled at the pair's interactions, they seemed like the best of friends indeed.
"It seems that the pair of you have a very good friendship going on here." The lady replied with a warm smile once again.

The young female spoke once again, replying to Soran's explanation of what happened in the New Dawn lands, she shrugged as if the idea was not for her at all, Soran was used to this, it was not for everyone, some days it was not even for her, but on those days she would leave the lands and have her fill of playing her flute, then return contented with her life within the pack lands, she loved the pack dearly and their customs were easy enough to deal with when one loved them so dearly. She listened as the female spoke, her ears twitching as she turned her head on one side as she listened.
"Yes, some wolves cannot understand how we live, I suppose it might be a strange thing for many that come across us. It is not a bad way to live though, I have never seen the need for many human tools, I have a few needles and some thread, but I can justify those as they are useful for stitching injured wolves back together." Soran paused and emitted a small chuckle as she said this, it was true it was a terrible thing for a wolf to be that injured, but being able to help them had always made the sable female feel useful.
"As I said, some items are permitted, they are frowned upon, but our members are not usually forced to give them up, I think it may be that the Alpha hopes that the wolves will give them all up in their own time, some do, some don't. I myself have a couple of small items that I am a little too attached too to ever get rid of." The dark New Dawner confessed with a little smile, patting her canvas satchel once more.

Rurik spoke then, saying that they were travelers and that they wandered, Soran nodded in reply, she knew of wolves that lived their whole lives like that, in fact she had spent long stretches of her own life living like that, wandering from place to place, whether alone or within a group. Normally Soran was very good at spotting a lie, but in this case she was oblivious to the large male's falsehood. Soran nodded again as Null added more to the information that she had been given, listening carefully, her eyes widening slightly as the little female said that she had sought shelter in Casa di Cavalieri, she knew those lands well, her stepson being the Alpha there, it reminded her that she had yet to go and see him, and her own grandson as well, she would have to rectify that very quickly.
"I am glad to hear that you faired well during the storm, do you find that it iis easy surviving as loners? I'm glad to hear that you were offered shelter, Casa di Cavelieri is a wonderful place isn't it? I know it well, my step son is the Alpha there, say... You didn't see a pale female there did you? With mismatched eyes, one blue and one yellow, goes by the name of Deuce Rhiannon? Or on your travels at all?" Soran asked, suddenly hopeful that this pair might have seen her missing beloved.

Gorgeous table by the very talented Aoves
[/html]

Messages In This Thread