Without leaving my finger[p]rints
((Psh, it's all good!))

He's my best friend in the whole world and I love him. Null confirmed happily when Soran commented on their friendship. The declaration set Rurik's tail to a rapid wagging, and the Russian stooped down to lick the outside of her ear affectionately. They were certainly close enough that they were often confused for mates; perhaps they would be, one day. There was no reason for them not to be, and little would actually change if they were. They already adored each other-- why not? But the subject had never been mentioned by either, and neither found it a pressing concern, just a vague thought in the back of both their heads.

Ah, well. There are merits to the old ways, I'll concede that, but I much prefer the various pseudo-human lifestyles around. It is only through human ways that I have survived as long as I have-- I am not strong enough to hunt in the old ways, I would've starved long before now. It is easier, I think, to turn from humanity when you are large and strong enough to have little trouble behaving in more 'wolfish' ways. I find things very difficult if I don't use human tricks and tools. Now, Rurik wouldn't have as much trouble, would you sweetie? Null looked up at Rurik, who shrugged.

Could prrrobably manage, but prefer new vays. Like to make things and grow plants. Like to fish vith tools. Not for me. Vould prefer to stay with моя возлюбленная anyvay, ewen if it vas my style. He bumped against her affectionately, and the trapper snickered at him.

Gosh you are a sap. Also, tell my what 'moy vozbluhbluhbleurgh' means. Null absolutely butchered the pronunciation, causing Rurik to chuckle at her.

моя возлюбленная. He corrected-- That's what I said!-- before elaborating on the meaning. It is pet name. 'My sveetheart'.

Oh my gosh how are you so cute.

Null nodded at Soran's question, considering it a little. It's usually alright. Rurik's good at fishing and I'm good at trapping, so we never go hungry. It's only when the weather gets stupid that we have trouble. And yeah, I quite liked Casa di Cavalieri, pretty cool fort thing they got going on. Null's travels had served her well-- she had a reasonable knowledge of most packs in the area. Um... I don't think I have. I tend to have a good memory for names, and I don't think I've seen anyone that matches the description. Rurik? She looked to the wolfdog, who shook his head. Oh. No, sorry. We'll put the word out though, we know a bunch of other travellers. If anyone's seen her we'll have them direct her to you. The pair looked apologetic. They certainly would put the word out the next time they saw one of their friend, but they didn't know when that would be.

Messages In This Thread