[p] of grass and splendid evenings
[html]

The whole house seemed to scent like mold to her all the time, especially when it rained. But, it didn't bother her, so when the smell suddenly became stronger, it did not signal her that there was someone else near. When she saw the figure come up to her side, she froze for a moment in surprise only to relax just as quickly; the flicker of astonishment remained on her a face a moment longer than it took for her to calm down inwardly, but soon enough it was gone.

"Hello, Helotes," she murmured brightly as she turned to face the man with a small smile on her maw. "I've been busy, I guess... The storm left a mess, tree branches and water everywhere. I have been trying to clean up as much as I can." She did try, indeed, though she avoided a majority of the problems mainly because of the water that was still resting on the surface, even if it was only a few centimeters. But, at least she was picking up the numerous, smaller things so that the clan could focus on the bigger ones with the simple ability she just did not possess.

She took note of the bundles in his arms, realizing that was where the pungent smell was coming from, and asked, "Are you going to the storage, too?" Of course he is, he would probably want fresh pelts, she thought, and looked down at the floor when she noticed that her question was a bit foolish. "H-here, I'll get the door," she stated, stammering a bit as she reached for the door and pushed it open. The man was certainly carrying more than she, and maybe it would make up for her unthought comment. "How's... how have you been? Hydra duties going well?"

<style>
.superduper1 b {color:#ECF3F9;}
.superduper1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superduper1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#2B4566; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ABHFi.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#7999BD; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread