Damsel in Distress
[html]

out of character here

The woman struggled in his grasp, though he didn't let go like he normally wound have if she really wanted him to. He didn't want her to run. For this to turn out like ever other time someone laid eyes on Eilam. His eyes stayed on hers, hoping he'd catch her gaze and finally he did. He saw the fright in features. With his efforts he was able to keep her standing before him, though his desperation never faded. She could run at any moment. As soon as the questions left her lips, words came from his own to answer them. Hoping that the answers would calm her down. He's a spirit. He's harmless, I swear. The next question made him freeze for a moment ashamed to admit that Eilam was a friend of his. It was strange that he could befriend something supernatural, but Eilam was a kind entity. One that related to Moss in so many ways, yet was so different. Yes, I know him... His words dragged out, hesitant to speak them. Would it make Terra not want to be around him anymore? Would it ruin the friendship they had created so far? Would it mean he would never see Ananse and Loki anymore? The questions cluttered his mind making it almost impossible to think clearly. Moss just wanted everything to be okay.

His eyes darted to the pups who had picked up on the fright their mother was feeling and were whimpering at her feet. Eilam had scared them to. At this point, Moss felt like this would be the last time he'd see all three of them and the despair showed on his rusty toned features. Words continued to quickly flow from his muzzle, desperately trying to explain before Terra decided to leave. He follows me everywhere and has never done harm to anyone. Intentionally...Eilam had a way of making Moss do things he could never bring himself to do on his own. But that was something Moss would keep a secret at all costs. His name is Eilam and he is the spirit of my old pack's founder. It's a long story. Just believe me when I say he truly isn't a harm to anyone. Moss could feel Terra shivering as his hands rested on her, the words weren't helping. He had the urge to pull her close and hold her, but he felt if he moved she'd dart away never to be seen again. Mismatched eyes floated to the pups, Moss's voice eased out calm and warm just for them. He's a friend...don't be scared. The words just kept coming while he was waiting for some sign that she wouldn't leave. Please don't be scared.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.chpmnk-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9f1b34; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.chpmnk-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.chpmnk-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #9f1b34; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.chpmnk-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.chpmnk-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#bda684; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K6ITI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #47494e; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#47494e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread