A Clean Break
[html]
(418)

A low growl rumbled in her chest as she listened to his footfalls approach her. It seemed that she would never get away from Kai no matter where she went, as long as she was with him. She let her paws fall to the side as she felt his tongue lap at her fur and as his words reached her ears. She kept her gaze off of him and looked in the opposite direction. ”To avoid everyone That included him, but she didn’t say that. She didn’t want to hurt him on purpose, more so than she did already, but she didn’t want to be bothered either – and he seemingly didn’t understand one bit of that.

She raised herself to a sitting position and still kept her line of sight away from him. She spoke to him with clenched teeth, she was pissed and she was holding it enough to not take it out on Kai. Well, she was trying not to. ”I come out here to avoid everyone and everything… That includes YOU!” She snapped and barked at the last word and snapped her head to look at him then. He was really trying her patience and she didn’t know how much longer she could take it. He had to have understood that she was hurting and fucked up from everything that happened with her father, but he wasn’t showing one bit of consideration toward what she must have been feeling. All he was showing was selfishness – he needed to know what was going on with her and right then and there. He couldn’t just be … No, he couldn’t. The very essence of his presence annoyed her. She just needed to get away.

She growled in his direction. ”Do you not see that I am uncomfortable with my current situation? Did that not dawn on you once yet?” She wanted to avoid flipping out on him, but it seemed he would get it either way. ”I don’t want to be bothered! I fucked up! I know I did! And every time I see you, it just reminds me of how bad I fucked up. And even if you forgive me, it wouldn’t help. I need to forgive myself and that’s just not happening right now.” Then she turned away from him, ”That’s why I need to be alone. I need to figure it out by myself, without the aid of anyone else.” Dare she say it, but she wanted to remove herself from him as well.

<style type="text/css">
.axetext .lyrics {font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; font-family: 'IM Fell English SC', arial, serif; letter-spacing:-1px; word-spacing:4px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px rgb(102, 102, 102);}
.axetext .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-face:italic; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.axetext p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 1px; margin:0px;}
.axetext {margin:0px auto; width:70%; background-color:none; background-image:url(); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.axetext .separator{width:30%px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b590d; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread