Growing up
TABLE 2:
[html]

Lyris Stryder
You belong to me,

My snow white queen

Form :: Lupus ( Required )

She was so perfectly silent, and this was not even her intention. The powder-white female posessed no inkling that there was another presence in her midst. So she continued to lap from the chilled pool that dipped away from her toes. She was so thirsty. So very, very thirsty. The terrible headache that had been haunting her before had dissipated, but in its place came a terribly uncomfortable itchiness, that refused to flee her physique. She had tried cooling her paws and scarred muzzle in water, but this was futile. She had tried nipping at her bothersome paw pads, to no avail. It was one problem after another with Lyris- something was going on with her.<\br>

But not to worry about that now, for the young teen had just picked up the muffled whines of another. Muscles immediately tended, pulling the short white coat tight around her slender figure. Sharp muzzle slowly raised to peer through the thick boughs of the pines, into a small clearing beyond. Evergreen eyes scanned carefully, narrowed to calculating slits. He seemed to be in distress, writhing on the spring green grass and groaning for no apparent reason. Nonetheless, sly yet helpful Lyris wanted to help the young one, so she abandoned her pool and approached. She was undetectable, simply a whisper through the forest. It was only a matter of seconds until the alabaster white wolf was standing behind the now-optime, immediately studying his figure. Why, she had heard I'd, but never seen the strange wolves of legend. She herself was a Non-Luperci, and her entire past consisted of the same. Though the boy was young, it was still amazing to her how muscles this new form was, compared to the almost weakling body of the dog before. Yet one question poked at the back of her mind. Why had he seemed to be in so much pain? Wasn't the transformation supposed to be smooth and easy? She had no clue.

"So this is the mighty Luperci." The youth had obviously not realized she was their, and she awaited his reaction, pondering her own question. Luperci, yes. Mighty? Perhaps. She had yet to see action. Though Lyris was not much older than the boy, she showed tad of dominance in her stance. Perked ears and a level tail. This was a friendly conversation, yet she wanted to point out her age and superiority, even if she wasn't much stronger. She had her tricks.

Word count :: -- | OOC :: Thought I'd jump in. c; On my phone, so excuse any messups and the smallness of it.

There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.

Soon I know you'll see, you're just like me.

My snow white queen...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread