Amongst the Jewels of Autumn
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

The Nomad would not count herself as a female easily swayed by touch and or tender things, but such moments were not lost on her. There was a significant part of her that truly enjoyed them especially when they were created not of her own doing but by another that she might enjoy and participate. The whine that graced her ears was joyous and her own rose to meld excitably with it. He had noticed what she wished to show him and was glad that it brought him this happiness. It was a joy perhaps better reserved for mates that plunged confidently into the vastness of love. And though the Alpha was not hers to claim, she was happy none the less to share in that private bliss of parenthood. It was a pleasure she was robbed of, she was ashamed to admit, when she told X’ies of her condition.

Her smile suffered subtle dimness when her thoughts turned to the grey male, but then it returned to its full radiance at the noticeable success of hers and Zalen’s union. “It certainly has my dear friend!” she whined happily and from all fours sprang for the male’s ear now that he was within range. His kind offering was not ignored but put on hold in favor of a more delectable prize; the prize of attention and a continued happy mood. Her dance around the dark male was awkward at best given the extra weight of her precious cargo, but she did not let something so minor ruin her play. “Parents, my friend!” she pranced around with golden banner high, singing shamelessly of their success. “We shall be parents! Are you excited as I?”

283 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread