Amongst the Jewels of Autumn
[html]
OOC text

Zalen was too excited to even notice X’yrin’s small facial falter, though a part of him might of registered it. It was very quick though, and the golden woman went right back to being joy personified. She was more than proud, and Zalen could see that in her face when she expressed her excitement over the both of them becoming parents. His tail swished behind him as he listened to her, and he nodded, Yes, I am very proud to have you as the mother. I could not ask for a stronger female to raise any of my pups. He smiled at her, I cannot wait to see our children.

Zalen then reached into the bag and pulled out a full grown wild portabella mushroom and broke a piece off and popped it in his mouth before handing the rest of it to her. The flesh of the fungi tasted almost like meat, he had to admit it was quite pleasant and he was sure she would enjoy it too. Do you mind me asking, how the others in your pack feel about our arrangement? I’ve only told several of my pack mates and they agree that it is a wise choice to bolster our alliance. He was curious of how the members of Sangi’lak would react to their leader bearing the children of the leader of another pack. He understood the logic behind it, but would others?

Zalen sat back on his rear and spread his legs out in front of him, leaning back against the trunk of a nearby tree. Absentmindedly, he grabbed a piece of X’yrin’s long crimson main and began to braid it. He was pretty adept at braiding, despite his large and knobby fingers. Her hair was beautiful, he hoped their offspring would inherit; the color reminded him of his mother.

+3
<style>
#jn-zalen01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #aaaaaa;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 180px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6jRYX.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;font-family: 'Yellowtail', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;}
#jn-zalen01.table b {color:#749631;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #aaaaaa;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread