[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

sorry I didn't see this sooner! I hope you don't mind me jumping in instead of Jazper--Melissa, you are still free to come on in!

Tucked comfortably in the pelts of their bed, Alyssum did not entertain the thought of leaving it or Jazper's side. She had been laying there, simply thinking of the future ahead as her hand laid on top of her rounded abdomen. It was hard to imagine that it had once been flat, lifeless, to what it was now, and growing still as the days go by. It fascinated her to no end, and would often stay up late thinking about them.

But, on the wind was an unfamiliar call. The already alert hybrid moved upwards, careful not to stir the Sole beside her if he was still sleeping. While any howl would grab at her attention, this one in particular made her a bit edgy; it was desperate, seeking not for her but for anyone within her pack. Nothing good could have been happening, and she quickly became uneasy. But, she did not allow herself to remain in the bed for long, and soon she was up, slipping on a heavy coat to shield the southern woman and children from the cold, and left the courthouse in a hurry. Alyssum went straight to the stables, and Antebellum already laid in waiting; she heard the howl as well, and knew that the Luna could not delay in answering it.

She had to refrain the mare from bursting out into full speed, but she tried to make her pace swift. Yet, already someone was on the way, perhaps even there already, and she followed after Hadley's scent trail, supposing it would be better to go after that than wandering about where she think she had heard the caller. Figures appeared, shaded into black as they crouched beneath a tree. The faintest smell of dry blood reached her senses as well. "Are you alright?" she asked boldly before she had reached them, and pulled the mare up to the wolves. The girl, a dark beauty, looked haggard and worn. She waited for what Hadley had to say, knowing he knew more about injuries and wounds than she did, and knew he would know what to do.

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread