[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

you're doing alright! 83 and I hope you guys don't mind the minor PP with getting her on the horse.

Despite the tense of the moment, the Luna somehow remained calm, which was surprising, given her hormonal state. Perhaps she fed off of the peace that Hadley had, and she noticed that he was not as nervous as he would previously act. It could have been that he was in a situation he knew how to handle, being the pack's medic, but whatever of the case, she was immensely glad that he was not emotional as she would have thought of him to be.

As the girl spoke to and looked up at her, she felt the natural urge to take her in and protect her. "Now, sweetheart, there ain't nothin' to be sorry about," she commented softly, "You didn't do anythin' bad, so don't go apologizin'." She watched as Hadley easily bent over and swept up the girl, and already she was moving back on the mare inch by inch to leave another empty space. "Of course I'll give her a ride, just prop her up here." The motions were made, Alyssum close by to help the man whenever he slipped her onto Antebellum, placing the weak woman in front of her. "Sorry there isn't any room on her for you, too, Hadley." The mare shook her head, already rejecting the thought of three Luperci.

Alyssum slipped off her coat, and shifted around to hand it to the wolf. ”Here, you need this." Though the cool air bothered her, if she sat close enough to the woman, it would warm the both of them up better than the clothing. She then directed a snort to the mare, speaking in her tongue to move forward, but slowly so as the medic could keep pace with them. "Poor dear... What's your name?"

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread