[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

Sorry for the short post, i didnt want to PP anyone i know its well over 200 characters so x3 :3

Calla kept her ears back as she sat upon the horses back. It was clear that she was much more than frightened by the horse. Hearing Hadley speak almost calmed her to the point where she could think My name's Hadley he said to her, flicking her tail back and forth as if she seemed out of place she looked down trying to relax, Hearing Hadley mention the woman behind her she nodded alittle I-its nice to meet you Hadley, and Aly she said trying not to harm the horse any more than she previously had

She had perked her ears when she heard Aly speak in her soft voice, I can see you don't like Antebellum all that much, but it'll be quicker if you rode instead of being carried. The words almost seemed to calm her since she could see that they both truly cared about how she felt. She wasn't used to being around other wolves, having been alone most of her life. Keeping her ears back as if she were shy or trying not to cry she looked down at Hadley Aly thinks it would be best if I rode the horse.. she said fidgeting atop the horse trying to get comfortable with the idea of riding a horse again. Taking a deep breath in she leaned forward against the horse laying her head on its neck listening to its heartbeat and breathing, she tried to force herself to calm down, flicking her tail back and forth she took a deep breath Don't worry, If I ride the horse, I would be less of a burden to you Hadley she said as if she was a complete burden

<style type="text/css">
.calsco-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cbfcf9; text-shadow:#052020 1px 1px 2px;}
.calsco-01 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.calsco-01 {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#39d0c7; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/g5kWk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #053e48; padding:270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#052020; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.calsco-01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.calsco-01 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.calsco-01 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread