[J] Rebuilding The Ruins
[html]

I apologize if this sucks, I just don't want to hold up the thread, xD;

She looked up at the girl, whom seemed to be as unsure as she was. Alyssum prepared herself to catch Calla, just in case, as she slowly eased herself off of Antebellum. Though Alyssum knew that there was not much pain being inflicted, the coywolf was astonished the mare was being so tolerable with what the dark-furred female was doing, and wondered for a moment if the creature matured. A snort and a small, muted toss of her head abolished any sort of thought, and huffed in her language to be patient once more, and that she could go back to the stables in a moment.

At some point in the descent, she had lost her hold on the horse, and simply let herself fall. The woman reached out to try to catch her arm or something, but she had to stop herself from leaning forward too far, or else her unbalanced weight would tip her over. "Sorry, I can't help you up," she murmured, already knowing she wouldn't even be able to bend over to at least give her a hand. "I would probably just plop over myself if I try to do anything." The Luna grimaced as she watched helplessly as Calla lift herself from the floor and take the few, painful steps forward. How would she even be able to walk the stairs in her condition? "Now, dear, please don't put too much stress on your wounds. It'll only make them worse..."

A voice sounded behind them, and she turned around, letting out a breathy sigh, "Thank goodness. Jazper, do you think you can carry Calla– if she doesn't mind–into Haldey's office? The poor dear's paws are just terrible." She didn't doubt that he couldn't carry her, for he was more than capable, and it was more of a question of whether or not he would help. Knowing her mate, though, she already knew the answer and she turned back to Calla. ”This is Jazper, the Sole and alpha. Do you mind if he carries you into the courthouse so we can get you treated?"

<style type="text/css">
.orangepetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1b36c; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.orangepetals .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.orangepetals p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orangepetals {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f2ec; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2wIkV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #74695f; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#74695f; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread