we took a bow
[html]

Big Grin

IC/OOC text separator

Her mind had begun to drift, just as it always did. It probably always would--and it was no doubt the drug use exacerbated the issue. Speaking of which, she was beginning to crave a blunt. Damn it. It wouldn't be "right" to suddenly shift on their borders, and she knew enough to refrain. Blinking slowly, her nose wrinkled gently as a strong and powerful scent neared. Turning her head, she looked upon-----a dog?! Well, a hybrid of sorts. He was a hybrid of sorts, just like her. Unexpected.
As he approached, she made a point to lower her arched tail down low. Her ears cupped backwards, and she kept her eyes only on the tip of his snout, and no further. Although respectful, she remained vigilant. She still wasn't certain what to expect. "This is the Land of Wuffluvers?" she questioned, seeking confirmation. "My name is Matrix Thirteen. My mother resided in this region once--she was in a coyote pack. My father had more dog blood than she did, though, so when I told her I planned to come here she suggested here." Matrix was straight-forward and to the point. She didn't dance around with euphemisms, and she addressed what would be most anybody's concern with a stranger. Who are you, where did you come from, and why are you here? Beyond that, she simply had to wait for any curve balls he had to throw.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread