positively fourth street.
[html]

-had been pondering over how to reply to this for the past few days-

i heard they say the boy's missing

Disappointment; he had been looking forward to having a new fuck mate, and Anselm was fit enough. He supposed if Anselm wasn't gay, that would be a problem of sorts. Hybrid supposed he could always try convincing him, or somehow turn him gay, but he didn't think that was even possible. Could you even turn someone gay? That would be like... turning someone straight, like some female trying to make him swing her way. He grimaced; that was disgusting.

Hybrid laughed at Anselm's question, amused the other was even curious about it. For Hybrid, it was the obvious choice-- if females were disgusting, loathsome creatures, and he happened to find males physically attractive, the answer was simple: kill the females and fuck the males. Though, he supposed he didn't do much of the former, as it was equivalent to hunting game (well, when they were wolves, at least). He had found that female coyotes were generally less stupid, but still just as disgusting. The shape of their bodies was unappealing, the sound and pitch of their voices annoying, and even the way they walked was irksome.
"Well, they don't make me want to vomit, for one," he replied, wrinkling his nose slightly. "They're not weak like most females are, so it makes conquering them all the more fun in the end." He smirked. "Maybe I just like the challenge. And the fact that they don't break when I hurt them," he noted, or fuck them," he added as an afterthought. He shrugged. He had a number of reasons, but he doubted Anselm would want to hear all of them.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread