positively fourth street.
[html]

--

(!@#$%)Hybrid clearly liked it rough--keeping this in mind made his argument painfully logical to Anselm. Guys could put up more of a fight and wouldn't get hurt as easily. In his mind, though, there was never supposed to be a good reason to do another guy. Some girls still liked a bit of roughing up, but he wasn't being imaginative enough when it came to what "rough" meant. The kind of sex that Hybrid and Samael engaged in would be enough to make him think himself sane--even he wasn't that messed up. It would also make the argument less offensive. If they got off by seriously beating each other up and the taste of blood, they had more "issues" than mere gender preference. Fortunately or unfortunately, though, he could only guess as to the extent of Hybrid's sexual escapades.

(!@#$%)Eh, he half-grunted as he pulled himself up so that his head cleared the branch. I guess I don't really look for a "challenge" when I have sex, he admitted, and immediately thought it ridiculous he ever uttered such a thing aloud. It was the truth, though--Anselm was pretty lazy when it came to finding willing partners. Once they were already engaged, it was supposed to be about fun and stress relief... not an adrenaline rush. He got enough of that elsewhere in life: on the hunt, during battle, even to some extent during his training. What do you do to relax? he wondered, hoping it would change the subject a little. Everyone had something they did to mellow out... right?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread