no need to be here, no card to clock in
[html]
(258) OOC: :O Gasp!!!

She didn't feel bad for the stick hitting him the face, in fact it sent a little sadistic pleasure through her just seeing it happen. She continued until suddenly the large hooved animal came racing at her, only to stop mere inches from the young woman. She glared at the horse then her ears caught what Levant said. She growled under her breath. “Why? I think you should have stayed to comfort her, she deserved better than that. You abandoned her when she needed you the most! My children died and I did not run away!” She said at the top of her lungs, a few tears nearly passed her eyes, but she was trying to hold them in.

She didn't know the full detail of what happened to his and Hotaru's children other than they were sick, and they passed away, much like her own except they were alive and outside the womb. To Eclipse it made little difference, though it was probably all the difference in the world to Levant. She just knew he ran from his problems the second they started happening. Perhaps it was best that he left, but she still hated him for the promise he gave her that he broke, he couldn't even say goodbye. “You had a chance to explain, and yet you leave me too! Just like my father, and my mother, you're no better than they are!” She yelled, feeling far more brave than she ought to with a six hundred pound animal in front of her.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread