no need to be here, no card to clock in
[html]
(238) OOC: burn and we can has close unless you wanna post again ^^

Eclipse’s hands clenched and un-clenched as he talked. She bared her teeth as he said her own children WERE NOT alive.... would he have said that if he felt them moving as she had just started to before they passed on? Was he that careless thinking that just because they were not out of the womb that they were less than anything else? She backed from the horse, her eyes narrowed, angry, she felt like an entirely different wolf, her own rage and hatred for his words coming out. “Yes I could see ALL THREE of them as what they could have been. I held their pink little bodies in my hand! Don’t you tell me my children were nothing.

She then picked up a rock, throwing it and turned hurrying back to Grace. She didn’t hear what he had to say next, no she was sick of him and his stupid tongue, his stupid beliefs because they were nothing true. She let herself dive into bush before she could get to Grace so his large animal friend didn’t have the chance to follow her as she ran for her horse, mounted and made the chestnut mare gallop away. The only thing that could be seen in the trees as she and her animal companion ran through was the flaxen tail and mane from between the trees and brush.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread